PHX KRAV FIT REOPENING SAFETY MEASURES
- We will be disinfecting floors, equipment, bathrooms and medium to high points of contact (i.e. door handles) before and at the end of each day.
- Equipment will specifically be disinfected after each class.
- Students waiting for their class time will be asked to wait outside until their class starts, and not congregate in the waiting room.
- We will train outside as much as we can, to encourage as much social distancing as possible.
- If you or anyone in your house is sick, please stay home.
- Please come into class with hands washed/sanitized and wearing clean clothes.
- We will continue using “one pad, one partner”, which includes any other equipment (weapons, other pads, etc.).
- We will temporarily discontinue partner ground fighting, but will continue to use solo and equipment ground drills.
- If you choose to train without a partner, we will have solo training options for techniques and drills.