Here is the breakdown of Saturday's Online Class if you missed it. It was mainly an informational meeting as we're getting everyone transferred over to the online platforms. The most important info you need to know is that MONDAY AND TUESDAY'S (March 23-24) will be on the Anthem Fight Club ... By Thursday, March 26th you should be registered and on your individual class pages which the link for those is below.
- The gym / Your gym / Plug ins: I would encourage you to designate a specific space, place and non-distraction mode for your Online Krav classes. Turn phone notifications off, make sure your children are looked after and tell others in the house you'll be busy... Just like when you attend regular classes at the gym.
- Format / 30 minute: We'll be running 30 minute HIT classes on your regular days / times, per your regular class schedule.
- Equipment/partners: solo, bag, pad, partner... You don't need any equipment or partners, but they would help you if possible. We'll make all classes adaptable for "solo" work, but also be mentioning how to work in equipment and partners if you can use those too.
- Schedule: All 5:15pm youth classes will happen at 6pm on Mon, Tues and Thur... but all other classes will be happening on regular days and times. Need a schedule? Go here: https://www.phxkravfit.com/schedule/
- Why are we doing this?: If you're going to get through this, you need something which will keep you physically healthy, mentally sharp and emotionally de-stressed... besides also preparing you to protect yourself and loved ones. Kill all of those birds with one stone with our classes!
- Dedicated FB pages: You want to join whatever classes' ONLINE FB page you belong to at the gym.
A. Youth/Junior, Classes on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday at 6pm: https://www.facebook.com/groups/PhxKravFit.YouthJunior/
B. Adult Level 1, Classes on Monday 7:30pm, Tuesday & Thursday 6:45pm and Saturday 9am: https://www.facebook.com/groups/PhxKravFit.AdultLevel1/
C. Adult Level 2, Classes on Monday 6:45pm, Tuesday 7:30pm, Thursday 8:15pm and Saturday 9:45am: https://www.facebook.com/groups/PhxKravFit.AdultLevel2/
D. Adult Level 3/4, Classes on Monday & Tuesday 8:15pm, Thursday 7:30pm and Saturday 10:30am: https://www.facebook.com/groups/PhxKravFitKravMaga.AdultLevel34/
***Once again, please join those new pages NOW, but ALL classes on Mon, March 23rd and Tues, March 24th will be held on Anthem Fight Club. Starting on Thursday, March 26th, classes move to their individual pages above.***
- Back up for those without FB: I'll be honest, it is a pain in the butt, and you're losing out on some big features... BUT I'm committed to meeting you guys virtually for whatever reason. So, if you refuse to be on FB, please email me from your main email, to Matt@PhxKravFit.com with your name in the subject line and what level you are in the body of the email. I'll direct you to how you get get the same lessons FB users are.
REMEMBER: ALL classes will be the Anthem Fight Club page this MONDAY AND TUESDAY from March 23-24... By Thursday, March 26th you should be on the individual class pages above.
ps: We have already gotten several pics from Saturday's class of people doing the workout at their home, and we'll be using these to continue our "Student of the Week" winners. Please text or email pics of you or your child working on out to the online classes! See past winners here: https://www.phxkravfit.com/sotw/