- All monthly tuition charges are charged via EFT (electronic funds transfer) on the 1st of the month. These fees pay for the classes for that upcoming month. PHX KRAV FIT outsources our billing in order to provide you with top of the line billing services (additional customer service outside of PHXKRAVFIT’s hours of operation, online account services, etc.). Call them anytime with any questions, as we’ve been dealing with them for over 14 years. AAC’s number is 1-800-806-6049. If you need to contact PHXKRAVFIT about billing, the best way is via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- As per the contract that you signed, you must provide Phoenix Krav Maga and Fitness a written notice (email) 30 days before your initial term is over or your account will auto-renew.
- EFT methods can be via checking or savings account, debit card or credit card (Visa/Master Card preferred). If you need to change them at anytime call them at 1-800-806-6049.You have full control over your EFT payment method, and can change it at anytime.
- Memberships can be put on a "freeze". The freeze must be for 30 days and 30 days only. This freezes the time on the membership, but does NOT freeze the scheduled payments. Those payments are banked for future use, and are added onto the end of the membership time. All freeze requests need to be emailed to email@example.com at least 30 days before the next payment date. Just as regular payments, "freeze" payments need to be paid on time, or you risk them not being able to be credited for future use.
- Early Termination: If you choose to terminate your membership before its expiration date, please EMAIL us for approval first.(Voicemail, text and in person will not be accepted). The early termination fee is 50% of the original contracted amount, NOT the balance of the account. This fee must be paid in one amount.
- Phx Krav Fit does not offer refunds on events, discounted programs or paid in full programs.
- If you move out of a 30 mile radius, you must provide a 30 day notice (email) and proof of new residence.
- For medical terminations, you must provide a 30 day notice (email) and documentation from a certified doctor (not a chiropractor) stating the reason why you must terminate the contract.