The basic principle of this system is to inflict as much pain to your attacker with the goal of ending the attack as soon as possible. To do that, we use a cardio based training format to build strength, power, flexibility, stamina, endurance and more! You need to exercise! Why not learn how to defend yourself too!
Krav Maga must always be used to defend yourself and/or someone else. In the same light, the system should not be used in competitive sports or messing around, as these moves can be used by smaller, inexperienced and out of shape men and women of all ages to deal with threats from bigger, stronger and younger attackers.
Krav Maga comes with numerous benefits, here are just a few:
- It builds confidence (more than you can ever imagine!) – Let’s face it; in the face of a threat, it becomes easy for us to lose confidence. It becomes easier still to cower in fear and let it consume us. With classes at Phoenix Krav Maga and Fitness, however, you get that boosted confidence because you know that regardless of the attack, you are prepared!
- It makes great exercise. – With real-life scenarios as drills and the intense conditioning, you are sure to get a really tiring yet effective workout. In fact, even the two minute drills will be exhilarating, Imagine the pounds you will lose and the way your conditioned body will look like after just a handful of classes!
- It is practical. – You don’t have to worry about special forms or rituals with Krav Maga. It is a very practical and doable self-defense system with only one key focus and that’s brutal efficiency. Hence, you will learn that many of the strikes use the same basic motion, which make it easy to learn like second nature. The techniques are also built on the body’s natural instincts, so anyone at any level can learn it.
- It relieves you of stress. – When you are stressed, do Krav Maga. It has been proven that when you are stressed, the most effective way to relieve it is to take part in intense physical activity. There is nothing like punching and kicking to unwind from the stresses at work, school or homelife!
Again, it is imperative that you train with the only certified instructors, like the ones at Phoenix Krav Maga and Fitness. We are the only school certified in Krav Maga in Anthem. Fill out the information below to receive 2 free classes, in addition to some other resources to help you stay safe!
EXPERIENCE KRAV MAGA TODAY!
Krav Maga builds confidence (more than you can ever imagine), makes a great practical exercise and relieves you off of stress
- Youth Martial Arts Classes (Ages 5-12)
- Women's Self Defense Classes
- Teen Martial Arts Classes
- Adult Self Defense Classes